Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ha. Today I went to have lunch with Nor-Mi(Norman) and his mum because tomorrow is Nor's birthday. Mm. Haha. We went to eat Sushi etc.. Eat till like very full. And then remind me of Joulbert, Aiky, Whit and me that we went to eat sushi last year then me eat till I vomit sia. Lol. But today, I didnt. Lol. I realised that whenever I build relationship with Nor, I just love him even more. Coz it remind me of when we were young, we always eat, sleep, play together that kinda stuffs. And I will never forget about the things he did when he was young. So funny. I treat him like my biological brother. Im not even so that close with my biological brother that is older than me 2 years old. Coz he always in his own world that I will never understand. Sigh.. I missed Nor-mi now. Lol. And I also missed God so much.. Hee..

No comments: