Friday, May 20, 2011

After watching so many episodes of "Undercover Boss" and I'm so inspired. I watched all these employees working so so hard just for their kids. The crazy amount of school fee that they have to pay, the bills, houses got destroyed, spouses lost their jobs, single parent etc.. And they still never fail to say, "My children mean the world to me." I'm just so touched. Somehow it hurts so bad at the same time because they have to go thru all these and these employees had been brought up in bad parenting or bad marriages etc but their hearts are just amazing. They didn't just stop there, they fight for their dreams, their kids, their lives. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Whether am I getting married or not to have kids, not married and adopt.. I wish one day, just one day that I will be able to say, "My children mean the whole world to me and I love them very much."

No comments: