Saturday, April 23, 2011

My 21st Birthday Parttttyyy!!

Only invited my loved ones to attend this party of mine. :)
My main motive is to bring all my loved ones together- Get to know each other and let them know that I love them very much. :)


Polaroid BABY~























A Collaboration of Photo at the event.















































































































I have received one of the best birthday presents ever! Everyone of them seem to know what I likes & want!!!!! XOXO! Thank you everybody!

1) Ben Lee- The Script Concert Ticket & Sing- Ma-Jings Bear
2) Zhang Xiaoli- Nixon Watch & Handmade Coin Pouch
3) Vinnie, Viona, Li Ying- Nike (Customised) T-Shirt, Hoodie & SBSP Helium Balloon
4) Aiky & Andrea - Handmade COOKIESSSS & Ang Bao
5) Sunni, Irene- 500GB Hard Disk with a Pouch Case, iPhone 4 case & Birthday Card
6) Gen, Justin- SBSP Light Watch, Ang Bao, Birthday Sunglass & Paper Weight.
7) Tessa- Cake & Panda stressball keychain
8) Sam & Esaint- Red iPhone 4 Case!
9) Angel & Jean- DCSHOECO CAP
10) Claire- DIY Birthday Card
11) Sufian- Birthday Cake
12) Semmy- Ang Bao

And lastly until now I don't know who pay for the Ben & Jerry Ice Cream Birthday Cake!! Whoever you are.... XIE XIE NI! I think XL & Branden lah! Cos two of disappeared for so damn long lah!!!!! XOXO!

And a little sad that some of my loved ones cannot make it but is ok... You guys try to find other time to spend time with me again, k? :D

No comments: