Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wah.. Juz came back from a seminar from Heart of God church. Is about taking the schools. It was awesome. I never ever think of this BIG word that called OTHERS!!! THINK OTHERS, SEE OTHERS, DO OTHERS, Jo!!! Pastor Joakim is right, we got to think for OTHERS!! So that others can be added to the kingdom of God. True enough. I havent been winning souls this year!!! ArghhhhHhHhhH!!! This cant be happening it to me!! Jo, what's wrong with you?? Where is your passion?!! Died? Get your way it back then!! GROW UP LAH!! I love God but I dont fear God enough. This is what I lack in my life!!! My heart hurts alot whenever I failed to come to God right. I remembered I used to do my quiet time for 1- 2 hours. But now?? Sometime I dont even reached 1 hour and sometime I do.. These passed few months, I been losing temper with myself. And the worse part is I dont even know why. I need to get back to the first love that I used to have for God!! I really want it!! I cant go on like that!! I cant live my life without God!!

No comments: